How to Add a Contact to Another Tag with ChatSilo Chrome Extension
Follow these simple steps to add a tagged contact to another tag within Facebook Messenger using the ChatSilo Chrome extension
1. Make sure you are logged into Facebook Messenger, click on the ChatSilo extension icon in your browser's toolbar to launch it
2. You will see a list of tags within the extension, Click on the tag where the contact you want to move is located.
3. Find the contact you want to add to another tag within the selected tag. To the right of the contact, you will see three dots (ellipsis). Click on these dots and select the "Add to Tag" option.
4. A popup window will appear, choose the tag you want to move the contact to from the list, I am going to select the "Loyal Customers" tag in my case.
finally, then click the "Update Tag" button in the popup window.
5. You will receive a toaster message or notification indicating that the contact has been successfully added to the new tag.
That's it! You have successfully added a contact to another tag within Facebook Messenger using the ChatSilo Chrome extension.