How to multi tag contacts on Facebook Messenger
1. Ensure that you have Chatsilo properly installed. Open your facebook messenger inside Chrome browser.
2. To select contacts for tagging, click the checkbox beside each contact you want to add to a tag. You can tag up to a maximum of ten contacts at a time.
3. After selecting your contacts, look for the "Tag all" button, which should be located near the top of the contacts list. Click on this button.
4. A popup modal will appear displaying a list of tags that you've created in Chatsilo. Select the tag you want to add the selected contacts to by clicking on it.
5. After selecting the tag, click the "Update Tag" button located within the popup modal.
Chatsilo will process your request, and you will receive a confirmation message once the contacts have been successfully tagged.
6. Your tagged contacts should now be listed under the specific tag as shown below.
Congratulations! You've successfully multi-tagged contacts on Facebook Messenger using Chatsilo.