How to create messages or canned responses under templates
In this tutorial, you will learn how to create messages or canned responses under templates so that you don't have to type all the time.
Ready? Let's begin.
1) Launch your Chatsilo extension by clicking the icon on the top right part of your web browser (labelled 1).
Then click on add template (labelled 2) to add a template.
After that, assign a name to your new template. I named mine " Chatsilo Subscribers" (labelled 3)
2) After assigning a name to your new template, click on it so that you can begin to add the canned messages under the particular template. To do this, click " Add New Message" (labelled 1 in the image below).
Then add your messages, as I've done in the parts labelled 2 and 3.
3) To send the message to your tagged contact, simply select the tag you're sending the message to (labelled 1 in the image below), then send the already canned message to them.
4) In case you want to send the message to a contact in that tag, simply click on the three horizontal dots in the vertical dots in front of the image as labelled 1 in the screenshot below.
Then put the contact in focus by clicking on chat.
After which, press the send button, labelled 3 in the image below.
5) See. The message was sent to the contact.
Now you know how to create a quick reply or canned response for your Facebook Messenger with Chatsilo chrome extension.