How to send message when you accept friend request
Follow these simple steps to send a message when you accept a friend request using the ChatSilo extension.
1. Click on the ChatSilo extension icon located at the top right-hand side of your browser.
2. In the ChatSilo extension, you'll see a menu icon represented by three horizontal lines. Click on it to open the menu.
From the menu options that appear, choose "Send Message to New Friends."
3. In the Chatsilo interface, look for the tab that says "Send Message When You Accept a Friend Request" and click on it to access the settings.
4. You'll find a switch button that allows you to send a message when someone sends you a friend request. Simply turn on this switch to activate the feature.
5. If you want the message to be sent randomly to people who send you friend requests, you can also turn on the "Randomize Message" switch.
6. You have the option to customize the message you want to send. You can either edit the default template provided or compose a new message.
To make your message more personal, you can use placeholders like
last_name to automatically insert the recipient's name.
Click the "Add" button to save your message
6. Once you're satisfied with your message and settings, click the "Save" button to save your changes.
That's it! Now, when you accept a friend request, ChatSilo will automatically send the message you've configured to the new friend.