How to add messaging template
Using message templates to engage with your prospects and customers, saves a lot of time. Here’s how to create one;
- Head over to the top right area of your browser and launch the Chatsilo extension
2. Click on the button: “Add new template”. Proceed to fill in a name for the template you’re creating. Your template will be automatically saved.
3. Click on the template name. Now, you’ll be required to add a message. Hit the button “Add new message”
4. Type in the message. We advise including the tags: [first_name] [last_name] to personalise your message for your individual contacts.
5. After typing in your message, you can choose to send it or share it as a post. You can add multiple messages, under one template.