How to add multiple contacts to a tag in Chatsilo
Here's a step-by-step guide on how to add multiple contacts to a tag with Chatsilo:
1. Ensure you are inside Facebook Messenger, Launch the ChatSilo extension from the top right section of your browser.
2. Click on the "Add new Tag" button.
3. Enter the desired tag name, e.g., "New Leads," and click the "Add" button.
4. Now, let's add contacts to the tag you've created, Check the checkboxes beside the contacts you want to add. You can select up to a maximum of ten (10) contacts at a time.
5. Click the "Tag all" button.
6. Select the tag you want to assign to the selected contacts and click the "Update tag" button.
7. All the selected contacts will be added to the chosen tag, and you'll see a confirmation on the screen.
That's it! You've successfully used ChatSilo tags to organize and categorize your contacts in Facebook Messenger.