How to use Chatsilo to add Event to Google Calendar?
1) Log in to Chatsilo by clicking the Chatsilo extension as shown on the screenshot below.
Then select and click on the tags where that person is currently added.
2) Click on the vertically aligned 3 dots beside the person’s name and click on “Add to Calendar"
as shown in the screenshot below.
3) It will open the "Add to Calendar" window as shown in the image below.
4) You’ll just have to fill in the details/title of the event, select/schedule the date and enter the reminder message then hit “Save”.
5) A green notification will pop-up saying “Event added on Google Calendar” which means successfully added to your calendar.
This should automatically be added to your google calendar as a scheduled event/appointment.
I hope this helps.