How to use Chatsilo to add Event to Google Calendar?
This tutorial will guide you through the steps to create calendar reminders using the Chatsilo extension:
1. Open your web browser and launch the Chatsilo extension in the top-right section of the browser.
2. Within Chatsilo, click on the corresponding tag associated with the desired contact.
3. Click the three-dot menu next to their name and choose "Add to Calendar."
4. Enter reminder details like title, description, time, and date and hit the “Save” button to save the reminder
5. Verify the reminder in your Google Calendar.
That's it! You just added an event to google calendar using the chatsilo extension.