How to import tags from chatsilo webapp
This tutorial will guide you through the process of importing tags from a CSV file using ChatSilo web app
1. Access the ChatSilo web application and log in using your credentials.
2. On the sidebar, locate and click on the "Tags" option. This will take you to the Tags management page.
3. Click the "Import" icon at the top of the Tags page to initiate the import process.
4. From the popup that appears, choose the CSV file containing tag names from your computer.
Click the "Import" button in the popup.
5. Observe the progress as ChatSilo imports the tags. Once finished, new tags will be created from the CSV file.
You've now successfully imported tags, streamlining organization and categorization in ChatSilo. Ensure your CSV file is correctly formatted for a smooth import.