How To Tag Contacts From Any Facebook Group Member Page
Chatsilo allows you to tag contacts from any group as far as you're a member of that group. Here’s how to do it.
1) Go to your Facebook account and click any group you'd like to tag contact from.
2) When you get to the group, click on members.
3) Click on the (+) plus sign in front of the contact as shown on the image below.
4) After that, a pop up will be displayed to tag the contact. Select the tags you want to add the contact by ticking and unticking as shown in the image below.
5) Exit the dialog box. You've successfully tag contacts from any Facebook group, even if you're not an admin on the group.